Pros and Cons of Living in South Orange County | Moving to South Orange County
South Orange County is a wonderful place to live. You’re surrounded by an amazing climate, close to the beaches and rolling hills, and there are tons of things to do.
There’s arguably no other place like it in the United States, but is South Orange County right for you?
Let’s take a look at the pros and cons of living in South Orange County.
1. Con: Housing Prices (00:58)
2. Pro: Property Taxes and Prop 13 (03:40)
3. Con: Traffic (05:10)
4. Pro: Infrastructure and Businesses (06:00)
5. Con: High Cost of Living (06:42)
6. Pro: Great Food (07:22)
7. Con: No Downtown/Nightlife (08:05)
8. Pro: Weather (08:41)
What do you think? I would love your feedback!
Leave your thoughts and questions in the comments below, and be sure to reach out if you are thinking about moving to South Orange County - (949) 620-6206.
Post a Comment