6 Things to Know Before Moving to San Clemente (2022)
San Clemente is one of the most unique beach cities on the California coast. Each community within San Clemente has its own culture and nuance, and I am confident that no matter what you’re looking for in a community, you can find it here.
So, what do you need to know before moving to San Clemente?
1. Orange County is the third most populated county in California (00:55)
2. San Clemente has an array of excellent dining options (01:42)
3. San Clemente has the best climate (02:11)
4. San Clemente is very diverse (03:10)
5. San Clemente is a hub for outdoor activities (03:57)
6. E-bikes and golf carts are everywhere (04:42)
If you think there is something I left out or have any questions, drop a comment below.
As always, if you’re thinking about moving to the area or want to sell your San Clemente home, please schedule a meeting with me through this link, https://calendly.com/ryanschramm. I would love to be a resource.